Published 21 December 2009 by BWL
Following hot on the heels of the download/video ‘Swim' (which was Pitchfork.tv’s most viewed video this summer) comes another skewed slice of Oh No Ono’s cracking new album Eggs, the new single ‘Helplessly Young’. It’s everything we’ve come to love about Oh No Ono, and then some.
The track is available for a limited time as a free download and you can find it here:
The group have also made three (!) videos for the song. Version 1 is our personal favorite, co-directed by the band and Tino Zidore. You can watch it here:
All three videos can be found here.
Eggs will be released digitally on January 18, with the full CD and vinyl release two weeks later on February 1. The band hit the road for a European tour in February, followed by a North American tour in March/April, including a visit to SXSW. You can expect to see them popping up on festival bills throughout next summer.
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.