Published 22 January 2010 by BWL
2010 is The Leaf Label's 15th anniversary, and over the coming months we will be putting together a series of events under the banner of Leaf XV, both standalone and at festivals around the world to celebrate some of the great live artists we are lucky enough to work with. The first instalment to be made public is our involvement with this year's Camden Crawl in London.
The Camden Crawl is a festival unsurprisingly centred around the borough of Camden, staged at a host of venues, each curated by different hosts (this year's event sees Artrocker, Bella Union, Rockfeedback and Warp, amongst others) who are all involved in helping to select the artists that appear at the festival. The event runs on the first Bank Holiday weekend of May, with our night happening on Sunday 2nd.
The line up will be announced soon, but you can keep up to date and find ticket information here:
- Efterklang - Tripper vinyl reissue and Bandcamp
- Julia Kent - new album and video
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.