Published 1 April 2010 by BWL
It's a busy old time for Polar Bear. April sees a flurry of appearances on the BBC, both on the radio and, most excitingly, TV!
The big news is that, on April 16, Polar Bear become the first ever Leaf artist to perform on 'Later... with Jools Holland'. You can find this programme on BBC 2 and via BBC's smashing iPlayer (if you are lucky enough to be able to access it):
The show will be recorded on April 13, and you can apply for tickets to the recording at the same link. Join us!
Next Monday (April 5), Radio 3's Jazz On 3 will air the recording of the band's show at The Garage, London, from last month. The programme runs from 11.15pm (UK time) and more info can be found here:
The following night, April 6, Jamie Cullum kicks off a new series of his Radio 2 show with a session and interview with Seb Rochford's band. The hour long show begins at 7pm:
On the same night as the Later... broadcast, April 16, another session will be aired on Tom Robinson's BBC 6 Music show. The show runs from 7pm-9pm:
Finally, not strictly a BBC related story, but we have uploaded two live videos of Polar Bear from their gig at Coventry's Taylor John's House from April last year. Here's 'The Love Didn't Go Anywhere':
And you can find the segued 'Goodbye'/'Appears, Moves and Sails' here:
- Melt Yourself Down tour
- Matthew Bourne videos
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern video
- The Comet Is Coming - Special "Hyperdrive" edition
- The Comet Is Coming - Mercury Music Prize
- AIM Independent Music Awards 2016 nominations
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC David Bowie Prom
- Independent Label Market, London
- The Comet Is Coming to XOYO
- Jherek Bischoff - Automatism video + Midnight Moment
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - Another Weapon
- Jherek Bischoff + Amanda Palmer - The Courtyard Theatre, London
- Dearly Beloved...
- Matthew Bourne at The Great Escape
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.