Published 8 July 2010 by BWL
Wigan songstress Nancy Elizabeth has announced that she will play two shows with her full band, alongside Homelife and Denis Jones. The first takes place in Manchester, the home town of all three artists, on September 9, with the second instalment taking place at London's King's Place Festival on September 12.
Homelife is Paddy Steer and Tony Burnside, and the duo released their latest album Exotic Interlude in 2009. Steer has regularly played in Nancy Elizabeth's band (and vice versa) and remixed last year's 'Feet Of Courage' single. Denis Jones, like Nancy, hails from Wigan, and his idiosyncratic performances have been a fixture of the north west's live music scene for several years.
An EP of specially recorded cover versions and remixes by the artists involved will be released by Manchester's Humble Soul Records to coincide with the dates.
Thursday 9 September - Band On The Wall, Manchester, UK (with Homelife & Denis Jones)
Sunday 12 September - Kings Place Festival, London, UK (with Homelife & Denis Jones)
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot (DJ Khalab remix)
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited - Antenna video
- Leaf 20 production delay
- Julia Kent - Flag of No County video
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory album and tour
- The Comet Is Coming at Trans Musicales
- Listen to Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
- Julia Kent - Asperities out today
- Leaf 20
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.