Published 6 October 2010 by BWL
Wildbirds & Peacedrums have just begun their 'with Voices' European tour which culminates in a show with The Roundhouse Experimental Choir at London's Union Chapel on November 27. The Swedish duo are joined by a choir on each of these dates, playing music from their new album Rivers, which was released in August. For full tour details please visit our live section.
Swedish compatriot Axel Willner, better known as The Field, has remixed 'The Well' from Rivers, which was premiered on Stereogum as a free download late last week. Click here to read the post and grab an mp3.
We are also giving subscribers to The Leaf Label's mailing list the chance to download an exclusive remix of 'Fight For Me'. Vancouver-based producer, DJ and founder of Lighta! Sound, Michael Red, approached Wildbirds in August with his minimal remix of the Rivers album track under his artist name mred, and we liked it so much we thought we'd give you the chance to hear it. You can get your hands on a free mp3 by signing up or logging in here.
The duo recorded a session and interview with RockFeedback at The Lexington on their last visit to London and you can now find the video online. Mariam and Andreas perform 'The Drop', 'The Course' and 'The Wave' from Rivers and 'The Way Things Go' from their debut Heartcore. Watch the video here.
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.