Published 6 October 2010 by BWL
Wildbirds & Peacedrums have just begun their 'with Voices' European tour which culminates in a show with The Roundhouse Experimental Choir at London's Union Chapel on November 27. The Swedish duo are joined by a choir on each of these dates, playing music from their new album Rivers, which was released in August. For full tour details please visit our live section.
Swedish compatriot Axel Willner, better known as The Field, has remixed 'The Well' from Rivers, which was premiered on Stereogum as a free download late last week. Click here to read the post and grab an mp3.
We are also giving subscribers to The Leaf Label's mailing list the chance to download an exclusive remix of 'Fight For Me'. Vancouver-based producer, DJ and founder of Lighta! Sound, Michael Red, approached Wildbirds in August with his minimal remix of the Rivers album track under his artist name mred, and we liked it so much we thought we'd give you the chance to hear it. You can get your hands on a free mp3 by signing up or logging in here.
The duo recorded a session and interview with RockFeedback at The Lexington on their last visit to London and you can now find the video online. Mariam and Andreas perform 'The Drop', 'The Course' and 'The Wave' from Rivers and 'The Way Things Go' from their debut Heartcore. Watch the video here.
- The Comet Is Coming - Start Running
- Matthew Bourne - Candela (for Sascha Heeney)
- Record Store Day 2017
- Introducing Snapped Ankles
- The Comet Is Coming tour
- Leaf 20 box set and white vinyl reissues
- The Comet Is Coming - Final Eclipse
- The Comet Is Coming in session via Boiler Room
- The Comet Is Coming - Journey Through The Asteroid Belt (LV Remix)
- Melt Yourself Down - new mixtape
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory plus
- Melt Yourself Down tour
- Matthew Bourne videos
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern video
- The Comet Is Coming - Special "Hyperdrive" edition
The Comet Is Coming
Death To The Planet
Candela (For Sascha Heeney)
I Want My Minutes Back
The Comet Is Coming
moogmemory plus EP
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.