Published 21 March 2011 by TM
We are very excited to announce that we've signed Roll The Dice, who released their brilliant self-titled debut album through Digitalis last year.
Their first release for Leaf will be a limited edition 12", Live In Gothenburg - August 7 2010, which will be out on Record Store Day (April 16). The two fifteen minute live tracks will also be released as a digital download on the same day, with Boomkat having a worldwide digital exclusive five days earlier (April 11).
'The New Black' and 'Undertow' are live renditions of tracks taken from RTD's 2010 album. The vinyl issue is a beautifully packaged 12", limited to 750 copies for the world, which includes a printed inner sleeve and two postcards It will be available to purchase from our shop after that date. There will be no advance promo on the EP, but the tracks will be made available for streaming from April 11 - watch this space...
RTD are Stockholm-based duo Malcolm Pardon and Peder Mannerfelt. Mannerfelt plays with and produces Fever Ray as well as producing and remixing under the Subliminal Kid name, while Pardon produces music for film and TV. Pardon and Mannerfelt are currently working on their second full-length album, which will be released on Leaf later this year. The band's debut can be streamed on the band's Soundcloud page.
RTD have produced an eclectic mixtape for us, which XLR8R premiered earlier today.
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
- Strung Out In Heaven
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot (DJ Khalab remix)
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited - Antenna video
- Leaf 20 production delay
- Julia Kent - Flag of No Country video
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory album and tour
- The Comet Is Coming at Trans Musicales
- Listen to Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.