Published 30 August 2013 by TM
The Leaf Label seeks Label Assistant with responsibility for online promotion
The Leaf Label is a Leeds-based music company, comprising record label, artist management and a new music publishing arm. As we approach our 20th year in business, Leaf is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and versatile individual, able to handle everything we can throw at you. Common sense, attention to detail and a voracious appetite for music of all colours are essential.
You should have basic office and computer skills (we use Macs), experience with a wide range of social media, and ideally a working knowledge of web and design tools such as Wordpress, Tumblr, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.
Strong communication skills are vital - we need someone who is confident and comfortable dealing with people by phone, email and in person. You should be organised and self-disciplined, and be ready and willing to use your initiative and creativity.
This is a full-time position and we are hiring immediately. Salary TBC dependant on experience.
The Leaf Label is committed to diversity and equality.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0113 216 1021 for more information. Closing date for applications is September 13th 2013.
- The Comet Is Coming - Start Running
- Matthew Bourne - Candela (for Sascha Heeney)
- Record Store Day 2017
- Introducing Snapped Ankles
- The Comet Is Coming tour
- Leaf 20 box set and white vinyl reissues
- The Comet Is Coming - Final Eclipse
- The Comet Is Coming in session via Boiler Room
- The Comet Is Coming - Journey Through The Asteroid Belt (LV Remix)
- Melt Yourself Down - new mixtape
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory plus
- Melt Yourself Down tour
- Matthew Bourne videos
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern video
- The Comet Is Coming - Special "Hyperdrive" edition
The Comet Is Coming
Death To The Planet
Candela (For Sascha Heeney)
I Want My Minutes Back
The Comet Is Coming
moogmemory plus EP
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.