Published 23 July 2009 by BWL
In March 2009 we released a free Leaf download sampler called Don't Run Over The Birds, Please. in the form of a Dropcard. The compilation features tracks by most of our current artists including an exclusive track by Murcof and versions of tracks from upcoming albums by Efterklang, Vladislav Delay and Nancy Elizabeth.
For those not lucky enough to pick up one of the Dropcards at the time, we are now making the compilation available as a budget-priced download (from 99p for the whole album) through a few hand-picked download outlets, including iTunes, Bleep, Boomkat, eMusic and Other Music.
The sampler will also be available for FREE to subscribers to our newsletter until the end of August. To be added to The Leaf Label’s info mailing list (if you're not already), sign up at: http://leaf.greedbag.com/subscribe/ and follow the instructions to get the free downloads.
1. Icy Demons - 1850
2. Efterklang & The Danish National Chamber Orchestra - Frida Found A Friend (live)
3. A Hawk And A Hacksaw - Kertész
4. Nancy Elizabeth - Tow The Line
5. Murcof - Excerpt #1
6. Wildbirds & Peacedrums - There Is No Light
7. Vladislav Delay - Melankolia (edit)
8. Essie Jain - I Remember It Just Like This
9. volcano! - So Many Lemons
More information on the tracks can be found here.
And you can stream the whole compilation on Spotify:
Various Artists – Don't Run Over The Birds, Please.
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.