Published 3 November 2010 by BWL
We're pleased to announce that we've been asked back to curate a stage at the 2011 Camden Crawl. We had a great night at the (sadly now defunct) Flowerpot in May of this year with Polar Bear, Oh No Ono, Denis Jones and Leafcutter John, and we've already got our beady eyes on some more tasty talent for next year.
No details yet, other than that tickets are already on sale for the bank holiday weekender (April 30/May 1) and you can get them by clicking here.
Eagle-eyed Polar Bear fans out there may have noticed a track on their new Common Ground mini-album (released last week) named after the aforementioned Flowerpot. Seb DJed at the party and was inspired to mess with his vinyl copy of Peepers, which lead directly to the reworks on the new record.
- Melt Yourself Down on Later… this week
- Stream Nancy Elizabeth's Dancing in full
- Colleen: new album, tour and bundle
- New Nancy Elizabeth single and show
- Caribou - Up In Flames reissue - the fallout...
- Melt Yourself Down BBC 6 Music session, new shows
- Melt Yourself Down release new video, 12 inch
- Julia Kent releases new video and European tour dates
- Nancy Elizabeth album pre-order and shows
- Jherek Bischoff tours with Amanda Palmer and speaks to NPR
Subscribe to Blog as an RSS Feed.