Published 18 March 2013 by BWL
It’s hard to believe it’s been 12 years since Dan Snaith released his first album as Manitoba, back in the spring of 2001. In fact, April 2013 marks the 10th anniversary of his breakthrough album Up In Flames, still the biggest selling album in The Leaf Label’s history.
To celebrate, we’re re-releasing all three Leaf albums, making them available on LP for the first time in years. Not only that, but we’re pressing very limited copies of each LP on coloured vinyl, exclusively for Record Store Day 2013 (the black vinyl editions will be in the shops on May 6). All copies will also include a CD of the album.
Subject to a well-documented lawsuit, Dan was obliged to change his artist name to Caribou, which was first used for the release of his third album, 2005’s The Milk Of Human Kindness. Start Breaking My Heart and Up In Flames will be available for the first time under the Caribou name, with fully restored album artwork, while The Milk Of Human Kindness will be an exact repro of the original vinyl release.
- New Melt Yourself Down live video and live concert broadcast
- Matthew Bourne in Bonobo's Late Night Tales
- Listen to new Melt Yourself Down mixtape
- Polar Bear: spring tour and new album
- Listen to Jherek Bischoff concert on NPR
- Polar Bear release brand new, exclusive music on limited edition 10 inch vinyl
- Melt Yourself Down 'Camel' video and November dates
- We're hiring!
- Icy Demons' Griffin Rodriguez in hospital
- Matthew Bourne live in the UK
Subscribe to Blog as an RSS Feed.