Published 11 January 2013 by BWL
So here it is, the last instalment in Sebastian Rochford's Days And Nights At The Takeaway singles club. The final collaborator is none other than Brian Eno, ably assisted by Underworld's Karl Hyde on guitar, who recorded 'Dream Nails' in Seb's tiny London studio. Seb's Polar Bear bandmate and bassist of The Invisible Tom Herbert provides December's remix.
Julia Kent releases track from forthcoming album
Published 25 January 2013 by RM
Cellist Julia Kent releases her new album Character on March 4, and she's just made the first track from the album available through her Bandcamp. 'Tourbillon' is available to stream and download for free now.
Character is Julia's third album and first for Leaf. You can pre-order it here.
Keep up to date with Julia's touring plans on our live page.
Melt Yourself Down unveil mind-altering video for new single and UK shows
Published 31 January 2013 by BWL
Melt Yourself Down have started 2013 with an almighty bang, in the form of second single 'Fix My Life'. A mind-altering video has been made my director Morgan Beringer and we seriously recommend you watch full screen in a darkened room and not if you're averse to strong strobing effects!!
'Fix My Life' will be released February 25 on 12" with last year's 'We Are Enough' making up the b-side. You can pre-order that here.
As if that's not exciting enough, Melt Yourself Down are on the road again:
Wed 27 Feb 2013 The Shacklewell Arms, London, UK
Thu 28 Feb 2013 Brudenell Social Club, Leeds, UK
Fri 1 Mar 2013 Bodega Social Club, Nottingham, UK
Sat 2 Mar 2013 The Printworks, Hastings, UK
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
- Matthew Bourne at Leeds International Film Festival
- Melt Yourself Down - That's Life mixtape
- Jamie Cullum champions Polar Bear
Subscribe to Blog as an RSS Feed.