Published 27 May 2010 by TM
Our online shop has been given a new lick of paint to bring the design into line with the rest of our website. To celebrate, we've added a host of releases that have been unavailable from us for a long time, and lowered prices across the catalogue. We've also increased the quality of the downloads in the shop.
Every release that is available as a download can now be found as either 320kbps mp3s or full, uncompressed wav files. All our download albums are available for £5.99 for wavs or just £4.99 for mp3s, and don't forget that if you buy vinyl you are entitled to add the relevant download to your order at no extra charge, where available.
Hard-to-find vinyl releases by the likes of Murcof, Four Tet v Pole, Caribou, Susumu Yokota and The Sons Of Silence have been made available in our store for the first time in years, as well as the three Invisible Soundtracks CDs. You can find all the new additions here. We will be adding downloads to most of these releases shortly.
We've also unearthed a few copies of Efterklang's now very scarce Under Giant Trees on CD and vinyl, and those are back up for sale here. There are also a handful of the Springer mini-album available on vinyl again, and we've re-pressed a limited quantity of Efterklang's Tripper on double vinyl. The last couple of copies of A Hawk And A Hacksaw's Foni Tu Argile on 78rpm 10" are also back in the store, as are a few of Murcof's Remembranza double vinyl, for what must surely be the last time...
Last but not least, we have dropped the prices on loads of CDs, and you can now find a whole load of CD albums as low as £4.99, while stocks last. We've added some new sections to the shop to help you navigate, and you can find CD albums priced at less than £5 here, and those at less than £7 here.
Watch out for more stuff coming through in the next few weeks, including T-shirts, more posters and other goodies. We've also changed our mailing list system, so the next Leaf email you will get from us will be in a new fancy format. Sign up or login and get a free mp3 here now.
- Melt Yourself Down - Jump The Fire video
- New Jherek Bischoff album Cistern
- The Comet Is Coming to Village Underground
- Melt Yourself Down - Last Evenings On Earth out today
- Matthew Bourne interview and mixtape
- Melt Yourself Down - BBC 6 Music Lauren Laverne session
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC Proms
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - The God Of You video
- The Comet Is Coming - 'Space Carnival' video
- Matthew Bourne - 'On Rivock Edge' video + moogmemory album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - new album + single
- The Leaf Label inspects the Freakier Zone
- Matthew Bourne + Michael England: moogmemory tour trailer
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.