Published 2 December 2010 by BWL
Oh No Ono have been nominated for a Grammy award for 'Best Recording Package' for their album Eggs, which we released in February this year. The Danes are up against the likes of The Black Keys and Devendra Banhart in the category, with the awards ceremony taking place on February 13 next year.
The artwork was designed and illustrated by Malene Mathiasson with art direction by the band themselves. It's the US version released by Friendly Fire that's been nominated, but the Leaf version is almost identical, apart from the outer slipcase. To see what all the fuss is about you can find a digital version of the stunning 'split' booklet design here.
You can find a full list of this year's Grammy nominations here.
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.