Published 4 October 2011 by BWL
Roll The Dice's self-titled debut album was released on Digitalis Recordings at the beginning of 2010 and we've managed to get hold of a few CD copies to sell in our shop (the vinyl is long gone, and something of a collector's item already). The limited edition release can be purchased here.
The duo made their UK debut last month at Café Oto and the lovely people at Dummy recorded the show. You can listen to three of the tracks tracks here. All of RTD's shows are listed below, with more to follow soon.
Meanwhile, the Swedes have been busy putting together some mixes, the first of which was for BBC 6 Music's Tom Ravenscroft. It was aired on his show at the end of September. Following a live theme, the cracking (though brief!) mix can be streamed below:
BBC 6 Music - Tom Ravenscroft mix by Roll the Dice
A second playlist comes courtesy of RBMA Radio's Headphone Highlights programme, for which Peder and Malcolm chose 15 tracks (with commentary). This one definitely comes with Leaf's nod of approval! Stream it here.
Roll The Dice live:
Sat 15 Oct 2011 Debaser Slussen, Stockholm, SWEDEN
Thu 27 Oct 2011 Kantine Am Berghain, Berlin, GERMANY
Fri 25 Nov 2011 Le Guess Who? Festival, Utrecht, NETHERLANDS
- The Comet Is Coming - Journey Through The Asteroid Belt (LV Remix)
- Melt Yourself Down - new mixtape
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory plus
- Melt Yourself Down tour
- Matthew Bourne videos
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern video
- The Comet Is Coming - Special "Hyperdrive" edition
- The Comet Is Coming - Mercury Music Prize
- AIM Independent Music Awards 2016 nominations
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC David Bowie Prom
- Independent Label Market, London
- The Comet Is Coming to XOYO
- Jherek Bischoff - Automatism video + Midnight Moment
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - Another Weapon
moogmemory plus EP
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.