Published 4 October 2011 by BWL
Roll The Dice's self-titled debut album was released on Digitalis Recordings at the beginning of 2010 and we've managed to get hold of a few CD copies to sell in our shop (the vinyl is long gone, and something of a collector's item already). The limited edition release can be purchased here.
The duo made their UK debut last month at Café Oto and the lovely people at Dummy recorded the show. You can listen to three of the tracks tracks here. All of RTD's shows are listed below, with more to follow soon.
Meanwhile, the Swedes have been busy putting together some mixes, the first of which was for BBC 6 Music's Tom Ravenscroft. It was aired on his show at the end of September. Following a live theme, the cracking (though brief!) mix can be streamed below:
BBC 6 Music - Tom Ravenscroft mix by Roll the Dice
A second playlist comes courtesy of RBMA Radio's Headphone Highlights programme, for which Peder and Malcolm chose 15 tracks (with commentary). This one definitely comes with Leaf's nod of approval! Stream it here.
Roll The Dice live:
Sat 15 Oct 2011 Debaser Slussen, Stockholm, SWEDEN
Thu 27 Oct 2011 Kantine Am Berghain, Berlin, GERMANY
Fri 25 Nov 2011 Le Guess Who? Festival, Utrecht, NETHERLANDS
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
- Julia Kent - Asperities out today
- Leaf 20
- The Comet Is Coming
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear - MOBO Awards 2015
- Efterklang - Tripper vinyl reissue and Bandcamp
- Julia Kent - new album and video
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
The Comet Is Coming
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.