Published 4 May 2012 by BWL
We’re pleased to announce the inaugural episode of "Seed to Flower Thursdays with volcano!", a weekly YouTube series that will shed light on the inspiration behind virtually every song on volcano!'s forthcoming album, Piñata.
Aaron With, volcano!’s singer and lyricist, begins by explaining that every song is like a flower, and like flowers, songs must begin as seeds. This never-before-used nature analogy further comes to life when volcano! then debut previously unreleased home footage and dramatic re-enactments of the moments in time that inspired each of their new songs.
You can find out more about the series at volcano!'s website, or cut to the chase and watch the first episode of "Seed To Flower Thursdays with volcano!", 'Fighter'.
For an early opportunity to hear each remaining new song from Piñata, be sure to tune in EVERY THURSDAY from now until the album’s release for a new "Seed To Flower Thursdays with volcano!” episode...
Piñata will be available on June 4 (June 12 in the US), but can be pre-ordered now in our online store or on Bandcamp, where you can also stream or download two tracks from the album now. Don't forget there's a full video for the title track here.
The trio play a Version Fest this Saturday at The Orphanage in their hometown of Chicago.
- Independent Label Market, London
- The Comet Is Coming to XOYO
- Jherek Bischoff - Automatism video + Midnight Moment
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - Another Weapon
- Jherek Bischoff + Amanda Palmer - The Courtyard Theatre, London
- Dearly Beloved...
- Matthew Bourne at The Great Escape
- Melt Yourself Down - Jump The Fire video
- New Jherek Bischoff album Cistern
- The Comet Is Coming to Village Underground
- Melt Yourself Down - Last Evenings On Earth out today
- Matthew Bourne interview and mixtape
- Melt Yourself Down - BBC 6 Music Lauren Laverne session
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC Proms
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.