Published 25 February 2013 by RM
Beat Delete is a brilliant new initiative by the good folks at Ninja Tune. The idea is to get some long lost vinyl releases back into print through the magic of crowdsourcing.
You can place a pre-order for the releases you're interested in, and once they hit a certain threshold the labels will re-press the albums on vinyl and you will be charged for your purchase.
We've signed up and added a selection of our most sought after vinyl albums to the site, including releases by Murcof, Caribou, Efterklang, Colleen and Roll The Dice. Please note that our reissues will not be on 180g vinyl, which the site currently suggests.
If there are any other albums you'd like to see back in print, let us know!
[Always worth checking our Discogs outlet store for some of the rarer vinyl releases if you can't wait...]
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
- Strung Out In Heaven
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot (DJ Khalab remix)
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited - Antenna video
- Leaf 20 production delay
- Julia Kent - Flag of No Country video
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory album and tour
- The Comet Is Coming at Trans Musicales
- Listen to Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.