Published 30 August 2013 by TM
The Leaf Label seeks Label Assistant with responsibility for online promotion
The Leaf Label is a Leeds-based music company, comprising record label, artist management and a new music publishing arm. As we approach our 20th year in business, Leaf is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and versatile individual, able to handle everything we can throw at you. Common sense, attention to detail and a voracious appetite for music of all colours are essential.
You should have basic office and computer skills (we use Macs), experience with a wide range of social media, and ideally a working knowledge of web and design tools such as Wordpress, Tumblr, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.
Strong communication skills are vital - we need someone who is confident and comfortable dealing with people by phone, email and in person. You should be organised and self-disciplined, and be ready and willing to use your initiative and creativity.
This is a full-time position and we are hiring immediately. Salary TBC dependant on experience.
The Leaf Label is committed to diversity and equality.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0113 216 1021 for more information. Closing date for applications is September 13th 2013.
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
- Strung Out In Heaven
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot (DJ Khalab remix)
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited - Antenna video
- Leaf 20 production delay
- Julia Kent - Flag of No Country video
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory album and tour
- The Comet Is Coming at Trans Musicales
- Listen to Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.