Published 30 August 2013 by TM
The Leaf Label seeks Label Assistant with responsibility for online promotion
The Leaf Label is a Leeds-based music company, comprising record label, artist management and a new music publishing arm. As we approach our 20th year in business, Leaf is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and versatile individual, able to handle everything we can throw at you. Common sense, attention to detail and a voracious appetite for music of all colours are essential.
You should have basic office and computer skills (we use Macs), experience with a wide range of social media, and ideally a working knowledge of web and design tools such as Wordpress, Tumblr, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.
Strong communication skills are vital - we need someone who is confident and comfortable dealing with people by phone, email and in person. You should be organised and self-disciplined, and be ready and willing to use your initiative and creativity.
This is a full-time position and we are hiring immediately. Salary TBC dependant on experience.
The Leaf Label is committed to diversity and equality.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 216 1021 for more information. Closing date for applications is September 13th 2013.
- Efterklang - Tripper vinyl reissue and Bandcamp
- Julia Kent - new album and video
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.