Published 13 March 2014 by DM More French television delights for you, this time in the form of Julia Kent’s beautiful haunting set from Route Du Rock Hiver. La Chapelle Saint-Sauveur, Saint-Malo provides a fitting atmospheric backdrop to Julia’s moving performance.
Just to remind you that there are two Julia Kent shows coming up in London next week. Some cities get all the luck. They are both part of William Basinski's Arcadia curated series, which also features the likes of Michael Gira, Charlemagne Palestine and Janek Schaefer, and runs until March 20. The first gig is a headline show and takes place at the new ACE Hotel London Shoreditch on Tuesday March 18. The following night, the Canadian musician joins Icelandic composer and Bedroom Community founder Valgeir Sigurðsson at Village Underground. (Unfortunately we've just received word that the Village Underground show has been cancelled.)
See our live page for details of all shows.
- Julia Kent - new album and video
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.