Published 13 March 2014 by DM More French television delights for you, this time in the form of Julia Kent’s beautiful haunting set from Route Du Rock Hiver. La Chapelle Saint-Sauveur, Saint-Malo provides a fitting atmospheric backdrop to Julia’s moving performance.
Just to remind you that there are two Julia Kent shows coming up in London next week. Some cities get all the luck. They are both part of William Basinski's Arcadia curated series, which also features the likes of Michael Gira, Charlemagne Palestine and Janek Schaefer, and runs until March 20. The first gig is a headline show and takes place at the new ACE Hotel London Shoreditch on Tuesday March 18. The following night, the Canadian musician joins Icelandic composer and Bedroom Community founder Valgeir Sigurðsson at Village Underground. (Unfortunately we've just received word that the Village Underground show has been cancelled.)
See our live page for details of all shows.
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
- Matthew Bourne at Leeds International Film Festival
- Melt Yourself Down - That's Life mixtape
- Jamie Cullum champions Polar Bear
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums - Keep Some Hope
- Polar Bear with Jin Jin - Cuckoo
- Polar Bear announce special one-off London show in October
- Jherek Bischoff - Kickstarter campaign
- Watch: Polar Bear live video
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Wildbirds & Peacedrums
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.