Published 1 April 2009 by BWL
Essie Jain will make a brief tour of Europe this month. A one-off co-headline show in London with American singer-songwriter Tom Brosseau acts as a warm up for Le Printemps De Bourges festival in France. All dates can be found below.
Essie recently returned from a hugely successful European tour promoting her second album, The Inbetween, which was released late last year. France, in particular, has warmed to her seductive talent.
Essie will perform the London show with a band, featuring husband and musical foil Patrick Glynn (guitar), Jonny Bridgwood (bass) and Howard Monk (drums), while the French shows will be performed as a duo with Patrick. She will return to France in July for another festival appearance, at Les Tombées De La Nuit in Rennes. More dates TBC.
Catch some of Essie's performance in Lyon earlier this year:
Tue 21 Apr: Bush Hall, London, UK
Thu 23 Apr: Le Printemps de Bourges, l'Auditorium, Bourges, FRANCE
Fri 24 Apr: Cabaret Electric, Le Havre, FRANCE
Wed 8 Jul: Les Tombées De La Nuit, Rennes, FRANCE
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
- Strung Out In Heaven
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot (DJ Khalab remix)
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited - Antenna video
- Leaf 20 production delay
- Julia Kent - Flag of No Country video
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory album and tour
- The Comet Is Coming at Trans Musicales
- Listen to Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.