Published 6 October 2009 by BWL
We'll be releasing their brilliant new album Eggs early next year, and you can find a taste of what to expect in the Adam Hashemi-directed (and Pitchfork-endorsed) video for 'Swim':
We'll be releasing the album everywhere except Denmark (where it's available through the shadowy 01-11700170 organisation and Morningside Records) and North & South America (where it will be released by Friendly Fire Recordings).
The band, formed in Aalborg in 2003, is comprised of Aske Zidore (guitar, vocals), Malthe Fischer (vocals, guitar), Nis Svoldgaard (bass, vocals), Nicolai Koch (keyboards) and Kristoffer Rom (drums). "We've been working on and dreaming about releasing our music worldwide for a long time and it is truly amazing finally being able to," Svoldgaard says. "We couldn't be happier about working with Leaf and Friendly Fire. They are both truly dedicated music lovers and it's a blessing to work with people who are in it exclusively for the music."
The band are currently touring their homeland and you can find the full list of dates here. We hope that the band will play a handful of shows around Europe before the year is out, with a full European tour in the spring.
- The Comet Is Coming - Journey Through The Asteroid Belt (LV Remix)
- Melt Yourself Down - new mixtape
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory plus
- Melt Yourself Down tour
- Matthew Bourne videos
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern video
- The Comet Is Coming - Special "Hyperdrive" edition
- The Comet Is Coming - Mercury Music Prize
- AIM Independent Music Awards 2016 nominations
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC David Bowie Prom
- Independent Label Market, London
- The Comet Is Coming to XOYO
- Jherek Bischoff - Automatism video + Midnight Moment
- Jherek Bischoff - Cistern album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - Another Weapon
moogmemory plus EP
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.