Published 6 October 2009 by BWL
We'll be releasing their brilliant new album Eggs early next year, and you can find a taste of what to expect in the Adam Hashemi-directed (and Pitchfork-endorsed) video for 'Swim':
We'll be releasing the album everywhere except Denmark (where it's available through the shadowy 01-11700170 organisation and Morningside Records) and North & South America (where it will be released by Friendly Fire Recordings).
The band, formed in Aalborg in 2003, is comprised of Aske Zidore (guitar, vocals), Malthe Fischer (vocals, guitar), Nis Svoldgaard (bass, vocals), Nicolai Koch (keyboards) and Kristoffer Rom (drums). "We've been working on and dreaming about releasing our music worldwide for a long time and it is truly amazing finally being able to," Svoldgaard says. "We couldn't be happier about working with Leaf and Friendly Fire. They are both truly dedicated music lovers and it's a blessing to work with people who are in it exclusively for the music."
The band are currently touring their homeland and you can find the full list of dates here. We hope that the band will play a handful of shows around Europe before the year is out, with a full European tour in the spring.
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot (DJ Khalab remix)
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited - Antenna video
- Leaf 20 production delay
- Julia Kent - Flag of No County video
- Matthew Bourne - moogmemory album and tour
- The Comet Is Coming at Trans Musicales
- Listen to Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot video
- The Comet Is Coming - Prophecy EP
- Melt Yourself Down - Dot To Dot
- Polar Bear - No More Goodbyes
- Roll The Dice score The Last Panthers
- Julia Kent - Asperities out today
- Leaf 20
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Martes + Utopía
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.