Published 6 October 2009 by BWL
We'll be releasing their brilliant new album Eggs early next year, and you can find a taste of what to expect in the Adam Hashemi-directed (and Pitchfork-endorsed) video for 'Swim':
We'll be releasing the album everywhere except Denmark (where it's available through the shadowy 01-11700170 organisation and Morningside Records) and North & South America (where it will be released by Friendly Fire Recordings).
The band, formed in Aalborg in 2003, is comprised of Aske Zidore (guitar, vocals), Malthe Fischer (vocals, guitar), Nis Svoldgaard (bass, vocals), Nicolai Koch (keyboards) and Kristoffer Rom (drums). "We've been working on and dreaming about releasing our music worldwide for a long time and it is truly amazing finally being able to," Svoldgaard says. "We couldn't be happier about working with Leaf and Friendly Fire. They are both truly dedicated music lovers and it's a blessing to work with people who are in it exclusively for the music."
The band are currently touring their homeland and you can find the full list of dates here. We hope that the band will play a handful of shows around Europe before the year is out, with a full European tour in the spring.
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Fortitude TV drama
- Radioland: Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear album reissues
- Polar Bear - Mercury Prize, tour & 6 Music mix
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums – Rhythm album stream
- Matthew Bourne at Leeds International Film Festival
- Melt Yourself Down - That's Life mixtape
- Jamie Cullum champions Polar Bear
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums - Keep Some Hope
- Polar Bear with Jin Jin - Cuckoo
- Polar Bear announce special one-off London show in October
- Jherek Bischoff - Kickstarter campaign
- Watch: Polar Bear live video
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Held On The Tips Of Fingers
Wildbirds & Peacedrums
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.