Published 6 October 2009 by BWL
We'll be releasing their brilliant new album Eggs early next year, and you can find a taste of what to expect in the Adam Hashemi-directed (and Pitchfork-endorsed) video for 'Swim':
We'll be releasing the album everywhere except Denmark (where it's available through the shadowy 01-11700170 organisation and Morningside Records) and North & South America (where it will be released by Friendly Fire Recordings).
The band, formed in Aalborg in 2003, is comprised of Aske Zidore (guitar, vocals), Malthe Fischer (vocals, guitar), Nis Svoldgaard (bass, vocals), Nicolai Koch (keyboards) and Kristoffer Rom (drums). "We've been working on and dreaming about releasing our music worldwide for a long time and it is truly amazing finally being able to," Svoldgaard says. "We couldn't be happier about working with Leaf and Friendly Fire. They are both truly dedicated music lovers and it's a blessing to work with people who are in it exclusively for the music."
The band are currently touring their homeland and you can find the full list of dates here. We hope that the band will play a handful of shows around Europe before the year is out, with a full European tour in the spring.
- Melt Yourself Down - Jump The Fire video
- New Jherek Bischoff album Cistern
- The Comet Is Coming to Village Underground
- Melt Yourself Down - Last Evenings On Earth out today
- Matthew Bourne interview and mixtape
- Melt Yourself Down - BBC 6 Music Lauren Laverne session
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC Proms
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - The God Of You video
- The Comet Is Coming - 'Space Carnival' video
- Matthew Bourne - 'On Rivock Edge' video + moogmemory album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - new album + single
- The Leaf Label inspects the Freakier Zone
- Matthew Bourne + Michael England: moogmemory tour trailer
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.