Published 18 March 2013 by BWL
It’s hard to believe it’s been 12 years since Dan Snaith released his first album as Manitoba, back in the spring of 2001. In fact, April 2013 marks the 10th anniversary of his breakthrough album Up In Flames, still the biggest selling album in The Leaf Label’s history.
To celebrate, we’re re-releasing all three Leaf albums, making them available on LP for the first time in years. Not only that, but we’re pressing very limited copies of each LP on coloured vinyl, exclusively for Record Store Day 2013 (the black vinyl editions will be in the shops on May 6). All copies will also include a CD of the album.
Subject to a well-documented lawsuit, Dan was obliged to change his artist name to Caribou, which was first used for the release of his third album, 2005’s The Milk Of Human Kindness. Start Breaking My Heart and Up In Flames will be available for the first time under the Caribou name, with fully restored album artwork, while The Milk Of Human Kindness will be an exact repro of the original vinyl release.
- New Jherek Bischoff album Cistern
- Melt Yourself Down - Last Evenings On Earth out today
- Matthew Bourne interview and mixtape
- Melt Yourself Down - BBC 6 Music Lauren Laverne session
- Jherek Bischoff at the BBC Proms
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - The God Of You video
- The Comet Is Coming - 'Space Carnival' video
- Matthew Bourne - 'On Rivock Edge' video + moogmemory album stream
- Melt Yourself Down - new album + single
- The Leaf Label inspects the Freakier Zone
- Matthew Bourne + Michael England: moogmemory tour trailer
- The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits
- Strung Out In Heaven
- Light at the end of the tunnel
Melt Yourself Down
Last Evenings On Earth
The Comet Is Coming
Channel The Spirits
Melt Yourself Down
Dot To Dot
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.