Published 18 March 2013 by BWL
It’s hard to believe it’s been 12 years since Dan Snaith released his first album as Manitoba, back in the spring of 2001. In fact, April 2013 marks the 10th anniversary of his breakthrough album Up In Flames, still the biggest selling album in The Leaf Label’s history.
To celebrate, we’re re-releasing all three Leaf albums, making them available on LP for the first time in years. Not only that, but we’re pressing very limited copies of each LP on coloured vinyl, exclusively for Record Store Day 2013 (the black vinyl editions will be in the shops on May 6). All copies will also include a CD of the album.
Subject to a well-documented lawsuit, Dan was obliged to change his artist name to Caribou, which was first used for the release of his third album, 2005’s The Milk Of Human Kindness. Start Breaking My Heart and Up In Flames will be available for the first time under the Caribou name, with fully restored album artwork, while The Milk Of Human Kindness will be an exact repro of the original vinyl release.
- The Comet Is Coming
- Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
- Polar Bear - MOBO Awards 2015
- Efterklang - Tripper vinyl reissue and Bandcamp
- Julia Kent - new album and video
- A tribute to Susumu Yokota
- Susumu Yokota RIP
- Leaf At Festivals
- Polar Bear and James Holden in London
- Wildbirds & Peacedrums soundtrack Apple Music launch
- Polar Bear nominated for the Jazz FM Awards
- The Leaf Label at The Independent Label Market
- Polar Bear - Same As You album stream
- Polar Bear - new single and album
- New Leaf imprint Bias signs Vessels
Radioland: Radio-Activity Revisited
The Comet Is Coming
My Energy EP
Same As You
Dont Let The Feeling Go
Subscribe to News as an RSS Feed.